Rental Application and Application Fee
Each applicant of legal age must submit a rental application. There is a non-refundable application fee of $40.00 per applicant.
Photo I.D. and Social Security Card
A valid government issued photo I.D. and Social Security Card is required to verify applicant’s identity.
Income Requirements and Proof of Income
Applicants must provide proof of income with a completed application. Total gross monthly household income must be at least two (2) times the monthly rent amount.
Provide applicable form of:
- Pay Stubs (4 most recent, consecutive).
- Bank Statements (3 most recent, consecutive).
- Official statements of additional income (statement of SSI, disability, child support, I-20 documentation, etc.).
- Official Letter of Acceptance or New Hire Contract from Employer showing base salary amount.
- 1099 or W-2 (2 most recent years)
- Tax Returns (2 most recent years)
Employment, Rental, Credit History, and Background Check
Pinnacle Property Management will verify applicant’s employment, rental, and credit history, as well as a background check, to process the rental application. NO Evictions or Bankruptcy will be accepted.
- Maximum number of occupants allowed for a one-bedroom apartment is 3 people.
- Maximum number of occupants allowed for a two-bedroom apartment is 5 people.
- Maximum number of occupants allowed for a three-bedroom apartment is 7 people.
Are Pets Allowed?
The best answer we can give is “it depends” on the property owner.